Salary: £8.91 – £11.69
Shift hours: Full Time
Sodexo are currently recruiting for a Waste Operator. You will assist with all aspects of waste management within the company site. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a career in waste management and work for a global company.
- To ensure the effective cleaning of allocated areas in a timely manner in accordance with company standards
- To identify potential safety hazards, reporting to the line manager as necessary
- To ensure that stores are kept clean and tidy and equipment stored safely at all times
- To comply with all security regulations for cleaning materials, equipment and buildings as laid down by both the client and Sodexo, reporting immediately any shortages or discrepancies found
- To deal with any complaints that arise, ensuring effective resolution and escalating to the line manager where necessary
- To assist in the collection of all types of waste as laid down in the Statement of Requirement or as requested by the customer
- To collect recyclable materials from site, including emptying of bins into general waste compactors and baling of cardboard, plastic etc.
- To dispose of waste into correct receptacles, i.e. hazardous bins, recycling bins, general rubbish bins, confidential bins, compostable bins
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an effective ability to communicate and interact with customers, clients and colleagues
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with a strong ability to prioritise and balance tasks under pressure
- Forklift driving licence, however training can be provided if this is not held
Location: Proctor and Gamble London site, England