Shift hours: Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for a Relief General Manager within our ESS sector. The successful candidate will manage client and contractual relationships. Drive Soft FM services and support solutions. Excel in continuous improvement, and drive for greater efficiency and operational excellence.
service to our clients and customers and deliver great results for ESS. To create a positive safety and wellbeing culture throughout the team to ensure the safety of people, clients and customers. Take responsibility for the delivery of all contracted services, particularly the successful management of the outputs of each of our strategic partners and sub-contractors. Promote the reputation of ESS and ensure that every opportunity is taken to innovate and improve service standards and levels of customer satisfaction. Identify and implement different ways to grow the business through additional services and opportunities.
- Proven experience in managing successful teams and operating in a highly commercial Soft FM environment
- Single or multi-site operational experience in a similar role with an understanding of delivering services to exacting specifications within quality and performance management regimes
- Experience of leading and managing successful teams to deliver great results
- Track record of growing sales and retaining business
- Foodservice or similar Soft FM background
- Previous budget management and Profit & Loss account responsibility
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders
- I.T & computer literate as well as contribution to web-based communications media
- Excellent customer service qualities and high principles in service delivery
- Demonstrate commercial awareness.
- and price sensitive markets.
- Collaborative mindset
- Integrity – Respects colleagues & customers
- Health & Safety – Follows the right procedures and challenges unsafe behaviour
- Can Do – Is flexible and takes initiative
- Passion – Is positive & proud of doing a great job
- Responsibility – Takes ownership
- Teamwork – Shares knowledge and experience with other team members
Location: West Midlands