Salary: £9.75 Per Hour and we contribute up to £20 on travel expenses
Shift hours: Part Time
1711 by Ascot are currently recruiting Bar and Waiting staff to work in our busy bar and restaurant areas throughout Ascot Racecourse. You could be a part of ‘a place like nowhere else’ and be a part of our Ascot racecourse team.
We are looking for you to share the 1711 by Ascot way:
If so, we would love to hear from you!
What are the benefits of working for 1711 by Ascot?
- We pay £9.75 per hour
- You get paid weekly
- Be part of our race day team working up to 26 race days a year
- Weekly work available through our busy Conference and Events department
- Paid skill training
- Contribution up to £20 towards travel expenses (When travelling via public transport)
We are looking for school, college and university students and/or those with free-time, you could be part of a great team working some amazing events like Royal Ascot, Chelsea Flower Show and Henley Regatta.
- Greeting guests, taking orders and serving food and beverages to guests
- Care about customer satisfaction and deliver the optimal client service experience
- Serving guests in a friendly, welcoming and efficient manner while maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Help answer questions and make suggestions regarding food and beverage choices and related items
- Always report on time and in proper and impeccably clean uniform
- Good verbal communication skills and high awareness of customer service
- Being friendly yet professional
- Being a team player with an ability to resolve conflict and take criticism
- Patience and an ability to promote the menu in line with customer needs are highly valued
- Good attention to detail and punctuality
Location: Ascot Racecourse, England