Salary: up to £50,000 depending on experience + excellent benefits package
Shift hours: Full Time
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you wish to join our Test Centre teams and develop your career by working in Infection Prevention and Control? If so, we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for an experienced IPC Lead Nurse to manage IPC quality monitoring across our Covid Test Centres. As the IPC Lead Nurse, you will provide specialist advice to support Covid Test Centre services and to provide professional leadership within the organisation on infection prevention & control to achieve consistent, high-quality, safe services and working with multiple stakeholders to identifying potential problems and find solutions.
Rise with Sodexo
- To set and monitor standards for IPC across Sodexo Test Centres based on local and national audit and current evidence promoting the implementation of best practice and ensuring compliance
- To investigate, analyse and assess infection control/risks in collaboration with other agencies, and agree action to be taken and outcome measures
- To lead and coordinate outbreak management when required across Covid Test Centres
- To take a lead role in undertaking incident investigations and working with HSE, Compliance GP Patient Safety Leads to address IPC and safety issues
- To facilitate identification of training and education needs of staff in relation to Covid infection, ensuring that training programmes are available and evaluating the impact of training on services
- To support the delivery and development of improved performance across Covid Test Centres for quality and safety standards
- To assess and monitor the impact of all existing and new policies and plans for the delivery of effective IPC and make recommendations for change
- To provide expert IPC advice during mobilization and demobilization planning projects
- First Level nursing registration
- Graduate – health related studies
- 3 years in a senior clinical position.
- Experience of working in an IPC nursing role
- Evidence of professional leadership, leading to innovation in practice.
- Experience of identifying education and training needs of staff and utilizing service level agreements.
- Experience in clinical audit/benchmarking
- Experience in workforce planning
Location: No fixed place of work, England