Salary: From £9.50ph + Increased overtime rates
As a Granulation Operative, you will develop a solid foundation of knowledge and expertise of what it takes to be at the forefront of cable recycling/granulation and sustainability, with training provided to support you through different processes.
- Operating granulation equipment ensuring that maximum efficiency of the plant is sustained.
- Thoroughly sorting, grading and weighing incoming and processed materials to ensure quality is maintained.
- FLT licence and Plant operating experience would be an advantage
- Safely operating and be willing to learn the operation of various items of plant on site.
- Conducting regular checks on machinery and work areas, reporting any problems.
- Assisting on site engineering in low level maintenance tasks
- Ensuring the company Health & Safety and environmental policies are strictly adhered to.
- Monitoring all visiting suppliers/drivers on site – including PPE compliance.
- Assisting depot management as required.
- Can you work safely and effectively in a large industrial environment?
- Are you organised adaptable to meet business priorities?
- Do you have good communication skills?
- Are you comfortable working outside?
- Do you have a ‘can do’ attitude?
- Can you work Saturdays mornings?
- Can you travel to and from the depot without difficulty?
Hours per week: 45