Salary: £9.56 p/h
Job Type: Temp – Full Time
A short-term, temporary assistant post has arisen within the Facilities & Fleet team, to help us successfully deliver the MOT completion of our fleet of vehicles, and set up an agile working space.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Aid on Agile Office project works where needed including staff DSE preparation and distribution, and aiding with the ongoing chair maintenance program with our external supplier
- Support through the annual MOT process on the Trust’s fleet of vehicles, including documenting and coordinating any other vehicle repairs and servicing with the vehicle Leasing company and/or relevant garages.
- Daily calls to check progress of MOT and any other works which may arise following the MOT initial prechecks investigation.
- Chasing through to Leaseplan if garages/dealerships are awaiting repair authorisation.
- Updating the MOT s/sheet and Vehicle Inspections s/sheet factoring in all updates throughout the day.
You will have a hands on and willing to get stuck in manner, with a pro-active, can do approach.
Able to start immediately!!
Location: Agile (Sale Point)