Salary: Competitive package available
Shift hours: Full Time
We’re looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join us on a 12 month FTC as part of our DRIVE programme which is an ongoing innovation and transformation programme to standardise our food offer across Sodexo. This global programme will drive efficiencies, support our segments in their offerings and provide access to useful data and reporting to benefit our business.
To be successful in this role you’ll understand data migration / integration strategies and execution, data reconciliation, how to build reporting and dashboards, the importance of data integrity and be able to understand the context of data and it’s sources. Experience using SQL and power BI is a must and your attention to detail will be exceptional. You’ll work independently and to agreed deadlines.
You’ll be home based with regular contact via video calls, email and phone to your wider team.
- Document Drive Data Schemas and Report specifications
- Design and build Drive Operational, Reconciliation and Analytics Reports
- Design and build Drive Data Dashboards
- Support Drive Data Alignment activities
- Support Drive Data issue resolution
- Strong understanding Data Analytics, Migration and Integration
- Strong Power BI and other Report Building platform skills
- Experience using SQL, Power BI and a strong proficiency in MS Office
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong self-motivational skills and track record of delivery to deadlines
Location: No Fixed Location, England