Salary: Enhanced rates for overtime working available
Shift hours: Part Time
This is a fantastic opportunity to be responsible for the cleaning and servicing of areas as allocated by the Supervisor or Sodexo management team to the standard required by the client and Sodexo.
- Have complete knowledge of all areas to be cleaned
- Clean all allocated areas to standard as per training including day cleaning, office cleaning and toilet cleaning.
- To effectively undertake day cleaning duties to include; recycling, confidential waste, litter picking, the cleaning of; Staff Restaurant, Changing Rooms, Reception.
- Use chemicals, disposables and equipment safely and as per training, have a good knowledge of products/equipment on site, ensuring efficient use of chemicals and disposables to reduce waste, ensuring all equipment/chemicals are stored safely and fit for purpose and in good working order
- Observe H&S guidelines at all times, ensuring use of safety signs and barriers
- Maintain cleaning cupboards, ensuring they are stocked and clean
- To ensure a high standard of personal hygiene is maintained at all times and that uniform provided and specified is worn with care to being clean and ironed.
- Report to Supervisor any H&S, product, equipment or other site issues, completing any required paperwork
- Complete any forms and paperwork as required
- Comply with all Company and Client policies and procedures, statutory regulations relating to your work place, this will include but not limited to fire; health and safety; hygiene; working safely; COSHH.
- Report and take necessary action for any incidents of accidents, fire, theft, loss, damage or other irregularities
- To deal with any complaints / issues from customers immediately and report directly to your supervisor.
- To participate actively within team meetings in order to develop ideas to enhance service offer.
- To be flexible to work additional hours in order to cover holiday and sickness within the team
- To attend to any reasonable management request which may include assisting facilities or hospitality on site or assisting in duties on another site
- All round cleaning experience
- Able to work on own initiative and manage own time
- Able to communicate effectively with clients, colleagues and management team
- Good knowledge of H&S and COSHH
- High standard of personal hygiene and appearance
Location: Swansea, Wales