Salary: Equated Pay
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Cook to join our busy team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To assist in the preparation, cooking and presentation of all meals services at the required times to the company’s standard and client satisfaction.
- To ensure the company and statutory regulations pertaining to the safety and hygiene operation of the kitchen and ancillary areas are adhered to by all members of staff, and visitors in the absence of the management.
- To assist the management with planning menus, rotas, orders and checking and receiving deliveries in the absence of the stores person.
- To ensure that all areas under your control are left clean and tidy.
- To assist with stock control procedure.
- To cover notice planned absences of the following positions:
- Night Cook
- Cooking responsibilities of Head Chef
- Kitchen Porter
- To assist at special functions some of which may occasionally occur outside normal working hours.
- To attend meeting and courses, to attend to any other reasonable requests by management.
- Good Leadership
- Cash handling
- Basic Food Hygiene Qualification
- IT literate
Location: Oldbury, England