Salary: Up to £30,000
Shift hours: Permanent
To develop and lead a team of Site supervisors within a geographical region. To provide exceptional service to our clients at these NHS Trust sites. Manage client and contractual relationships in a commercial manner ensuring compliance and company policies are adhered to. Drive FM service and required client service solutions that exceed new and existing customer requirements.
Review business performance and ensure delivery of key targets in line with management and performance reporting. Demonstrate commercial value to your direct reports, line manager and Leadership teams, in line with the One Compass vision, values and overall business strategy.
- Management experience leading and inspiring operational teams to deliver results
- Healthcare sector experience would be desirable
- Excellent knowledge of NHS National Cleaning Standards
- Lead the implementation of change programmes to deliver operational benefits
- Experience of working within company guidelines to deliver results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills